Client Relationship Manager
We’re on a mission to make work an adventure and recruitment the most exciting thing companies do.
Each hire is the chance to find someone great, who will bring fresh ideas and energy to drive your business forward! For individuals, each new role is a chance to make an impact, develop skills and make new friends. However, thanks to years of cumbersome, disengaging and expensive processes, recruitment has become something that both companies and candidates dread. Tempo is changing that.
We launched our MVP in May 2017 and started generating revenue the day it went live. We haven’t looked back since: the last 18 months has seen over 50,000 candidates sign up to our platform; roughly 2,000 employers (including the likes of Monzo, Uber Eats, Bulb Energy and BCG to name a few); the size of the team has quadrupled and investors have supported the business with over £3M of funding to accelerate our growth.
However, we're only just getting started! We need a Client Relationship Manager to join our team as we consolidate and accelerate our expansion through 2019 and in to 2020. We're lucky enough to count some of the most innovative and fast-growing companies in the world as our customers. We now want to ensure we're building fantastic relationships with them as they scale, making Tempo their go-to hiring solution.
Although we’ve got great traction and a maturing product, we’re still a small and dynamic team and most definitely still in startup mode, so we’re looking for people who are:
- Super smart, driven and a little bit different from the norm
- Responsible and diligent - willing to go out of your comfort zone to deliver greatness
- Team players - ready to have a laugh and support your colleagues.
- Re-engage old clients and get them back on the platform, ensuring they're using Tempo whenever possible.
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with a variety of stakeholders within each client.
- Come up with new and fun ways to show our clients just how much we care!
- Have a deep understanding of our product and it’s benefits - and how this fits with the client’s needs
- Gather feedback and work closely with the Product team to identify and shape new product features
- Build a map of our existing client base and their geographical footprint. We’ve just launched in Manchester but that’s just the first of many 🚀!
- Share options
- Unlimited holiday
- Flexible working
- Sanctus mental health coaching
- £1000 learning allowance
- Regular team lunches
- Mystery box (all will be revealed!)
- Working with a fun, smart team