Social Media Executive
Do you know what’s trending on Twitter? How to get engagement on Instagram? Are you a keen writer with a creative mindset? Read on – you might be exactly what we’re looking for.
Here at Tempo, we believe that work should be an adventure and recruitment the most exciting thing companies do. We're on a mission to make that happen. Tempo is an end-to-end hiring platform that connects the UK’s fastest growing businesses with awesome candidates for permanent and temporary roles within sales, customer support, admin, operations and beyond.
We launched our MVP in May 2017 and started generating revenue the day it went live. We haven’t looked back since: We’ve seen over 60,000 candidates sign up to our platform; around 2,500 employers (including the likes of Monzo, Uber Eats, Bulb Energy and BCG to name a few); the size of the team has quadrupled, and investors have supported the business with over £3M of funding to accelerate our growth.
But, we’re only just getting started, and we’re looking for a Social Media Executive to take our online presence to the next level. This is a great opportunity for someone to really take ownership of our social channels, shape our social tone of voice and create a community for our candidates and employers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing all social media channels, driving growth and engagement through fun and innovative content
- Executing social strategy for existing marketing campaigns, content and events
- Identifying and tapping into relevant trends, influencers and accounts
- Working closely with the design team on creative concepts and how they can be executed across channels
- Starting a conversation and creating a sense of community on all channels
- Overseeing social messages and comments, replying to questions and reviews
- Reporting on what’s working, what’s not, and how we need to improve
- Managing the third party digital agency who runs our social ads
- 1-3 years in a similar role
- Thorough understanding of key social media channels
- Strong written communication skills
- Creative mindset
- Great attention to detail
- Share options
- Unlimited holiday
- Flexible working
- Annual Learning & Development budget
- Regular team lunches
- Sanctus mental health coaching
- Mystery box (all will be revealed!)
- Working with a fun, smart team