People Operations Executive
We’re on a mission to make work an adventure and recruitment the most exciting thing companies do.
Each hire is the chance to find someone great, who will bring fresh ideas and energy to drive your business forward! For individuals, each new role is a chance to make an impact, develop skills and make new friends. However, thanks to years of cumbersome, disengaging and expensive processes, recruitment has become something that both companies and candidates dread. Tempo is here to change that.
We launched our MVP in May 2017 and started generating revenue the day it went live. We haven’t looked back since: the last 18 months has seen over 40,000 candidates sign up to our platform; 2,000 employers (including the likes of Monzo, Uber Eats, Bulb Energy and BCG to name a few); the size of the team has quadrupled and investors have supported the business with over £3m of funding to accelerate our growth.
We’re now looking to hire our first People Partner to look after the brilliant Tempo team and be a champion of our culture! This will be a varied role where you’ll be helping us do any/all of the following;
- Designing a brilliant onboarding process to make sure we give new team members the best possible welcome
- Updating and improving our existing benefits package – working with the team to figure out what means most to them
- Recruitment co-ordination – the team has grown from 10 to 35 people this year and we still have a few hires to make
- Looking for new ways to improve the experience of working at Tempo
- Organising team socials and events
- Office admin like making sure the fridge is well stocked, fruit replenished etc.
- Super smart, driven and a little bit different from the norm
- Responsible and diligent - willing to go out of your comfort zone to deliver greatness
- Team players - ready to have a laugh and support your colleagues.
- Share options
- Unlimited holiday
- Sanctus Mental Health Coaching
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team lunches
- Mystery box (all will be revealed!)