Tech Support / QA Assistant
We’re on a mission to make work an adventure and recruitment the most exciting thing companies do.
Each hire is the chance to find someone great, who will bring fresh ideas and energy to drive your business forward! For individuals, each new role is a chance to make an impact, develop skills and make new friends. However, thanks to years of cumbersome, disengaging and expensive processes, recruitment has become something that both companies and candidates dread. Tempo is here to change that.
We launched our MVP in May 2017 and started generating revenue the day it went live. We haven’t looked back since: the last 18 months has seen over 40,000 candidates sign up to our platform; roughly 2,000 employers (including the likes of Monzo, Uber Eats, Bulb Energy and BCG to name a few); the size of the team has quadrupled and investors have supported the business with over £3M of funding to accelerate our growth.
But we’re not done yet - we an amazing QA / Tech support to join our technical team as we consolidate and accelerate our expansion into 2019. Although we’ve got great traction and a maturing product, we’re still a small and dynamic team and most definitely still in startup mode, so we’re looking for people who are:
- Super smart, driven and a little bit different from the norm
- Responsible and diligent - willing to go out of your comfort zone to deliver greatness
- Team players - as ready to have a laugh and support your colleagues as you are smashing out cod
- Become a product expert and help our amazing CS and sales teams handle technical problems.
- Assist our customers when they need help using the Tempo hiring platform.
- Become the voice of real users to help our Quality and Product teams understand how we can do better.
- Be part of delivering new cutting edge features to our customers.
- Support our Quality Manager by testing new functionality and making sure it is ready for real users to handle.
The right candidate:
- Will be smart, great at dealing with people and technically savvy.
- Has the ability to work well in a team and fit into a start-up working culture.
- Has a can-do attitude.
- Demonstrates critical thinking and exceptional analytical skills
- Is a confident individual with exceptional communication skills in person, over phone and via email.
- Is passionate about helping people and about making our customers' worlds better places, one step at a time.
- Some experience in customer support or technical support would be preferable - ideally involving a ticketing system such as Zendesk or Jira
- Share options
- Unlimited holiday
- Flexible working
- Regular team lunches
- Beers after work
- Mystery box (all will be revealed!)
- Working with a fun, smart team